Is anyone out there in late thirties full of life and energy? I posted a question about wanting a new baby and everyone is concerned about my energy, I mean I know I'm not twenty but I don't feel ready for retirement home yet either..lol

Mrs.Z32

Asked by Mrs.Z32 at 6:57 PM on Jun. 18, 2008 in Just for Fun

• go for it mama 30s is the new 25s haha i have 3 my first at 19 my last 35 and im fine geez some havent even started until 35 or 40!
    taleyu1432

Answer by taleyu1432 at 6:59 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• I'm 37 and have a five year old and two year old boy and work full time 9 months out of the year (I'm a teacher) and I keep up with them just fine!! There are days that I'm exhausted, but I think everyone feels that now and then regardless of age. I had Gavin at 35 and everything went smoothly. Don't worry about what others feel, you have to do what you feel is right for you. Good luck!! :)
    Lv2sons

Answer by Lv2sons at 7:02 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• I am no longer in my 30s but had my last baby when I was 42. I did fine. By the way, I was pregnant at age 45 but unfortunately had a miscarriage.
    momtoeight

Answer by momtoeight at 7:13 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• My twins came a few days shy of my 37th birthday. What does it matter what everyone else says? They won't be the one loving and caring for the baby. You will. What does your heart tell you to do? Go for it if that is what you want!!!
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 7:14 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• its harder to get pregnant and more risk of brith complications or defects but if you are ready there shouldnt be any problems. my uncle is 52 and his wife 38 and they are expecting their second in january and their first is just 2 1/2 - its all up to how ready you are.
    vakatia

Answer by vakatia at 7:22 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• Go for it...it is your body...your right !!
    roseisme

Answer by roseisme at 8:40 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• I'll be 34 next week and have a wonderful 1 year old...and hope to have another before too long...I have more energy now than ever I've had in the past 5-10 years...I honestly don't know where it comes from, but I'm lovin it!
    gabby423

Answer by gabby423 at 9:44 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• My MIL had my dh at 40 years old (and this was nearl forty years ago) and her doc tried to convince her to not carry him to term and told her that he would probally not make it. Good luck.
    Mimomof3boys

Answer by Mimomof3boys at 10:27 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• energy level??? hell, im only 24 and sometimes i dont have the energy to accomplish anything...but i know women who could clean their whole house and still rum laps around me at 35....it really has little to do with age...unless you're taliking senior citizens here...nope, scratch that, i heard there was an 80something year old man that finished the boston marathon last year...he DEFINATELY has more energy than me!
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 10:55 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• Energy...I am 40 now and have a 2year old and a 5 year old..they both have ADHD...I have to have energy to keep up with them. Babies keep ya young...I had 2 different people just this week tell me that they could not believe that I was 40. They said maybe 30!! One was my facial person, who saw me with no make-up...now that is impressive. Age is just a number!!!
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 12:20 AM on Jun. 19, 2008