IUD chance of pregnancy?

A friend and I went to hang out, and ended up sleeping together..Well he was in a few times before we realized he didn't have a condom on. I do have an IUD (Mirena) in, but I am still pretty much terrified to get pregnant again (because I also slept with my ex completely unprotected yesterday...call me whatever) What are the chances of me getting pregnant? Is there anything I can do NOW to stop it (Plan B pill?) ((obviously next time it won't be an issue, lesson learned)) I've had the IUD for about a year and a half with no problems (with my ex, never used condoms), but new guy says (after) his swimmers have already gotten a girl with an iud preggo...Advice? No smartass remarks, if you please...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:13 AM on Feb. 22, 2010 in Health

• You have an IUD I would not worry about it at all. Just because if he did get one girl pregnant with an IUD does not mean you will. Just relax and if you ever think you maybe soon. Then test or see your Dr.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:17 AM on Feb. 22, 2010