Do you think it would be ok to use JOY dishwashing liquid in your bathtub?

It seems when I was dishes with it it tends to hold alot of bubbles and I love bubbles not to mention my kids would LOVE them too.

What are your thoughts?

Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:42 AM on Feb. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Um that's a good way to kill your skin and your childrens too. Also yeast infections and uti's
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 9:43 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• Dish soap is too strong for skin, especially childs skin....it will be way too drying and can even cause allergic reactions and rashes
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 9:47 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• I agree witht he ohers...especially with the UTIs ..my daughter kept getting them and we found out why -- 1-2 times a week when my grandma watched her, she would bath her and put dishsoap in there for the bubbles....

there are tonss of cheap bubble bath things for kids...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:51 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• OP here thanks ladies you are probably right but it seems that those cheap bubble bath doesn't last very long in the tub you'd have to keep putting more in...But I was just curious I wouldn't put my kids through that I just wanted to know what you ladies would say too. Thanks!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:54 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• I bet that would really sting the eyes.Stick with baby shampoo or regular bubble bath
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 10:48 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• Sounds like a great way to get a urinary tract infection...

Answer by rkoloms at 4:48 PM on Feb. 22, 2010