5 second rule? Or longer? Not at all?

So be honest, if something hits the floor at your house do you say 5 second rule and eat it anyway? Or throw it away? My son ate a cheerio out from under the kitchen table today and he hadn't had any since yesterday morning....lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:16 AM on Feb. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• well, its different if its at your house, you know what i mean, if your floor was clean and you know you cleaned it... then i guess its ok, but as far as public goes, i wont follow the 5 second rule. i dont care how clean it looks, its a big fat yuck! lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:29 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• I used to think it was terrible to let your kids pick up stuff off the floor and eat it, but then I had twins and I can't stop it from happening.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:39 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• Yuck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• For the most part, the 5 second rule works. However, if I know the floor is extra dirty or it's a high traffic area, then it goes in the trash.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:59 PM on Feb. 22, 2010