Do you ever feel like it is going to be soo good and then "POOF" (nada)

Man this sucks big time I am so upset with this I had been on my period for 10 days straight well the first 4 days were spotting then the next 4 was heavy(weird) then the next 2 spotting until it was gone well lately I have been giving my dh bj's to keep him happy and now that I am done with this period I thought whoa! I have waited this long for some loving down there (sorry TMI) and when we start to do stuff he is kissing me all over...I don't feel nothing I am not getting turned on at all and it is not him it is ME I hate this anyway I just go with it trying not to let him know bc it isn't his fault so after all that activity he finally cums but not once did I tell him what I was feeling I just told him damn I hate when that happens when I don't get mine. I just said well there's always tomorrow night and so on.
I did go to the dr she said I am going thru perimenopause :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:20 AM on Feb. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• yep sorry
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:29 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• Ohh my goodness. I can understand where youre coming from. I've never had an orgasm and sex sometimes just doesnt feel like anything for me. It suucks.
    My SO gets a little self conscience about it, so when I want him to know he's doing okay, ..... I fake =[
    lol.
    But really.. Maybe theres sex toys, creams, lotions and/or clitoral stimulation that'll make sex a lot better for you?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• yup, welcome to this new stage in life.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:05 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• Ugh I am not looking forward to it at all! I am 36 now. I really feel for you guys but my time is coming!
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 11:35 AM on Feb. 22, 2010