How often do you and your SO/DH have sex?

Be honest please, and post anon if you want. I just want to see what other people say, also how long does it last? And how long have you been together?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on Feb. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• right now I am almost 9 mos pregnant. so no. NEVER. its killlling me, actually.
    Before I was pregnant - I would say once a week. if I was lucky. :( drives me crazyyy! grrr.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:32 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• oh i forgot - and we have been together 7 years. and it lasts like 30 min. lol. :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:33 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• We have been together for 14 yrs and married for 7 yrs. We have sex anywhere from 2 to 5 times a week. It all depends on what is going on that week. I guess I don't know how long it lasts. Never timed it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:36 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• We've been together over 10 years. I try to get him off EVERY day, whether it's by regular sex in various positions, or oral sex or hand jobs. I have a high sex drive, and his is even higher. I do what I can to keep him satisfied. If I'm just too tired, he'll let me sleep and whack off...and I'm okay with that. I would rather he do that than go elsewhere.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:37 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• right now I'm entering my 3rd trimester, and my libido has gone out the window, I MISS IT. Before I was pregnant, and even with my first we had sex probably 2-5 times per week. It lasts anywhere between 10 min-1 1/2 hours. Right now we have sex about once or twice a week, even more lately it seems like it's just been oral because I'm not in the mood to do much more than that, my poor hubby. But he's been really supportive and understands the changes my body is going through. I just hope things get a bit more frequent again after baby is born. I know it won't be immediately, lol, but at least after that first year of birth. We've been together three years this May, married two years this June.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:38 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• We're kind of weird. He works out of town, and is home about every 2-4 weeks. So we only do it every 2-4 weeks, but when he's home we do it every day. It lasts about an hour, from first kiss to final finish, maybe a little more or a little less depending on the night (or day).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• We're not aloud.. lol. We're going through pre marital counseling and our pastor told us we should wait til our wedding night so were trying, so far weve made it 2 and 1/2 months, we've got til june to go. it sucks sometimes.. haha
    Jessica1991

Answer by Jessica1991 at 10:54 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• Oops...I'm anon :53....we've been together since last year.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:55 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• At least twice a week unless circumstances prevent it. A lot though. Never timed it but always AMAZING!! Been together almost 3 years.
    Peekalou

Answer by Peekalou at 10:59 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• we are not having even close to enough sex. I could easily do it everyday. When we do it, once a week? i don't know it varies, it's last a good while when we do it, some times even a couple hours (of mixed activities, not just straight up sex). My SO is the best I've ever been with but, we've had problems & even once a week is a major increase :(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Feb. 22, 2010