what do you do when you are tired??

i know a LOT of moms run themselves crazy, and i was wondering if u ever just took time to lay and rest? there are always one or 2 days in the week that i will be dying when i wake up at 6am...so i take a nap with my tot...or if he has waken up before i can lay down (from cleaning) i will put up the child gate and put in blues clues and lay down in his room (he has a queen mattress on the floor). he likes it that way bc he is lazy too lol...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Feb. 22, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Sounds like you are doing what is good for you and for him! We all need rest, you can't be a good momma when you are exhausted!
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 11:10 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• coffee. lots of it.
    hisemma

Answer by hisemma at 11:12 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• I am a stay at home mom who works from home. I sometimes will sleep when he takes a nap. I need my rest to and my husband works all the time so I deserve a nap. Plus its like my burst of energy the second time around.

Danielle
    http://www.momsforahealthyhome.com
    ddsunshine

Answer by ddsunshine at 11:20 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• Sometimes when the kids are taking their naps, I'll go in their room while hubby's playin video games and take a nap on the floor with my daughters tiny little dora couch lol...or i'll lie down on the couch in the living room while they play, with the baby gate up of coures, and dose off for a little while. Or, if I'm REALLY run down, I'll ask my mom to watch the kids for an hour or two so i can get a little nap in. I live with my mom, but she doesn't do this for me often
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:47 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• I take a nap with my tot a lot. He stays up late and wakes up early it's weird. I am always tired due to his weird schedule so when he naps you better believe I am catchin some zzz's right along with him,. LOL!!
    Peekalou

Answer by Peekalou at 12:43 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• I wish we could have nap time at work LOL
    Anonymous