Have you ever run into your child's doctor out in public?

Last night my husband and I run into our son's doctor at the pizza parlor. It was a little embarrassing because he was covered in cheese and oreo cookie and eating crap for dinner. I mean usually when you take your child to the doctor you bathe them and put on clean clothes. But I guess my son hasn't been really sick when I have taken him to the doctor.

justluvinmyson

Asked by justluvinmyson at 11:07 AM on Feb. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• If he has children, I am sure he has experienced the same thing! LOL
    Angellight626

Answer by Angellight626 at 3:17 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• Yes we were at the mall shopping.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• Most doctors has kids themselves... they know kids makes messes.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 11:08 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• living in small towns and being in the same circles as them, we run into them everywhere.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 11:13 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• well there are few docs that see my child at the practice we use and i have seen most of the out and about at walmart etc...hell they hardly recognize us, they see all the kids in our town lol. dont think much of it, im pretty sure he could care less about what your child was eating for dinner
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 11:22 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• well chances are the doc was at the pizza place eating pizza too.. so i dont see a problem!
    Anonymous

• LOL I had to read this twice because I initially thought that you meant the doctor was covered in cheese and Oreo.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 12:09 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• i ran into a nurse that helped me during labor with my son. A few days after he was born at walmart. i didnt recongise her but my husband did.. it was just a quick 'hi how are you' 'good to see you walking around!' 'baby is adorable' 'and congrats'.. it was nice but kinda awkward tho!
    Anonymous

• We ran into our Dr. at Baskin Robins. He loves our daughter because she was his first patient here in our town. So he loved seeing her covered in Rasberry sorbet. It was cute.
    mrsmendoza2006

Answer by mrsmendoza2006 at 1:16 PM on Feb. 22, 2010