Hello, I am trying to find a way to make an interesting star wars cake for my nephew?

I would like to make a 1/4 sheet cake for my nephew. He would like to have two figures fighting as the cake topper. I am okay, but I could use some help on this one? I would like to keep things on the simple side.

jlterry

Asked by jlterry at 11:23 AM on Feb. 22, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I once just printed out ballet shoes. Cut them out and put it on the cake and put frosting around it. I need somethin easy that year. It turned out really cute.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• If you need figures, they have the little clone wars figures at walmart for about $5 each. Stick those on top & voila! :)
    For my sons' bday cake 2 years ago, I did a Lego Indiana Jones theme: baked a regular cake, frosted it brown, & bought a foam ball & a rectangular foam shape from Michaels. I shaved the rectangle to a slope shape, painted both gray, stuck the ball at the top w/ toothpicks, & put one of our Lego Indiana Jones figures "running away" on the slope (stuck him there with a bit of frosting). It was cute, simple, & easy. Good luck!
    hisemma

Answer by hisemma at 11:33 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• http://www.coolest-birthday-cakes.com/star-war-theme.html

I find alot of awesome cakes here for my sons birthday! Hope you find something you like!

cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 12:41 PM on Feb. 22, 2010