Have you heard a child say "huh" at the end of all their questions?

My son is 2 years old and has begun talking a lot more lately and we can understand pretty much everything he says. It's great! At the end of all his questions and some other statements he will say "huh". Example: You eating breakfast, huh? ; That's Ironman, huh?
It's not an issue, obviously and we think it is the funniest, cutest thing the way he says it. I'm just wondering if anyone else's child has done something like this?

AmandaI1021

Asked by AmandaI1021 at 11:24 AM on Feb. 22, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• i bet the people he is around do it. or even a character on tv. i havent heard this. but it is cute.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• lol hes just looking for a resonse from you lol.....that is too cute! my 20 month old is learning how to put together sentences, and his fav is "there you go mama" when he hands me any and EVERYTHING!
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 11:25 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• my husband does that,. english is his second language so im thinking thats why lol i always tell him he doesnt give me enough times to answer him lol
    xxSummaxx13

Answer by xxSummaxx13 at 6:35 PM on Feb. 22, 2010