Do you have a babysitter/nanny?

If not, how do you handle it? I'm a single mom...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on Feb. 22, 2010 in General Parenting

• We just wait til my mom comes to visit and take time off to ourselves then. It's not very often though. And for other things, because both my husband and I are going to school, she goes to day care. Some day cares do allow you to drop your kids off for a couple hours if that is all you need.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 11:38 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• I'm a single mom too and I have to work so I do need someone to look after my daughter. She's in school now, but when she was younger I did try the babysitter thing. I was very uncomfortable leaving her alone with a stranger though, so I put her in a lovely daycare center.
    pipermomofash

Answer by pipermomofash at 11:41 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• My DD goes to a home daycare when I work. I never liked the idea of someone coming to my house with her. If DH and I go out, family babysits.
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 1:19 PM on Feb. 22, 2010