for you nonvaccinators...

Do you get greif about it (other than on cafe mom)

I picked up a Sid the Science kid dvd for my daughter last night. We watched it, and there was an episode about vaccinations.
they were talking about how important it was and telling them to ask their mommy etc etc. Do you come across this often?
I probably wouldn't have thought anything of it, but there is so much fighting on here about it! lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Feb. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• What, a kids' science dvd was telling kids to ask their mommie's to get them vaccinated?? Haven't come across that but if I did, I'd be sooooooooooo angry. It's just wrong, on so many levels, to encourage kid's to ask their parents to do something when the kid is too young to understand the reasons a parent may have for not doing it. It kinda puts the kids' in the position of monitoring their parents decisions and could have the kids' thinking if my parents REALLY loved me...they'd do this or that. I'd be sending that dvd back to the company with a very nasty letter. Using kids to get parents to do something that is against their sense of what's good for THEIR child is completely wrong IMO
    meriana

Answer by meriana at 12:04 PM on Feb. 22, 2010