This might be a stupid question but do I have to buy two separate sheet sizes for an actual toddler bed vs a convertible crib toddler bed?

Jodeye

Asked by Jodeye at 11:41 AM on Feb. 22, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• No, I think they're the same size.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:52 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• I'm not 100% on this. But I'm think no, I'm pretty sure that toddler size/crib size are the same. I know we used the same mattress from the crib on my son's toddler bed and it fit perfect
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 11:53 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• I'd measure just to be sure. The sheet package shows the measurements. Just measure the mattress.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:32 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• Thanks all! I was asking because I'm planning on buying a toddler bed for my one year old's new room and leave the old crib for the new baby but when I go to shop for bedding every website makes me choose between nursery and toddler bedding. Checking dimensions is a good idea though. Now I just wish the toddler bedding was as nice as the nursery bedding.
    Jodeye

Answer by Jodeye at 2:48 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• Our toddler bed uses a crib mattress, so they're the same size.
    lvpenguino

Answer by lvpenguino at 3:21 PM on Feb. 22, 2010