PLEASE HELP!

So I got this cleaner at Dollar General that we had used at my moms to clean my infant car seat and it worked AWESOME!! Got all the stains out, I was amazed. So we bought some yesterday so I could do the same with the stroller seat. After spraying it down I washed it and this black stuff came through on to the seat...same thing happened with the car seat we just washed it again and it all came out. Well I've washed it 3 effing times and its not coming out. I'm so not happy about this I wanna cry!!!

Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas??

kolbiesmommy

Asked by kolbiesmommy at 11:44 AM on Feb. 22, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Keep the product and email the company with pictures and complaints - you should at least get coupons for other products to try. Yuck!!!!! What's the name of it so I don't buy it?
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 11:54 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• I don't think its black stuff from the product. I think its from the piece of plastic in the seat that holds the baby up. Its black thin plastic and its in the stroller seat and the car seat so I think thats why black has come through not the product its self b/c I've used this product on clothes and never had problems.
    kolbiesmommy

Answer by kolbiesmommy at 12:05 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• Take pictures and write a letter (email) to the manufacturer of the stroller and car seat.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 3:30 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• IF ITS WHAT I THINK ITS IS ITS MOLD/MILDEW .....THE SPRAY WETTING IT IS JUST MAKING IT TRIVE AND BRINGING IT TO THE SURFACE .....MY DD HAD AN OLD CHAIR SOMEBODY GAVE HER AND I CLEANED IT WITH A SPRAY AND UP CAME THE MOLD!
    Anonymous

• Okay if its mold/mildew then how come it came out of the carseat and not the stroller seat? Were you ever able to get it out?? Oh please say yes!!
    kolbiesmommy

Answer by kolbiesmommy at 5:58 PM on Feb. 25, 2010