work at home

I am a single mom living at home with my parents. I want to move out, but dont have a job. I want to know if their is a REAL online job out there that I can do. Help Please.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Feb. 22, 2010 in Money & Work

• I would suggest going to the Cafe mom groups that are directed in working from home. Most of them are legit. I work from home but I help women start a home business. Good luck.

Danielle
    http://www.momsforahealthyhome.com
    ddsunshine

Answer by ddsunshine at 11:57 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• I personally have not found one. If there was truly one everyone would be working from home. You can take classes for Medical Transcription(but you have to work at the office for a certain amount of time before you can work at a home and not all places even have that option) I also think Medical Codes can do that too. I know Graphic designs can too. I guess what I am saying is you have to have training to do that.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• find something that your good at. i'm a florist, and I do it from home. usually my events and stuff are on weekends and prep work is through the week when I have an even to work for.
    Anonymous

• there is no such thing .. try childcare
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• You can check out my ideas:   Mavi's Home Work.

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:16 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• rolling on floorSitting here laughing at the Anon 10:59!! What do you think child care is???

Anonymous

• kgb and cha cha are great..thats how i make my money and i make between 500-600 a month depending on the schedule i make..i also run two businesses and no not the ones where you pay to start stuff like all the ads here on cafemom.. i own lucrative business that i had to get licenses for..
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 12:32 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• I have a at home job free to join and you don't have to spend a dime out of your pocket! msg me if intersted!
    famedcheeze

Answer by famedcheeze at 12:51 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• Depends on what kind of income you are looking for..>Chacha and KGB are legit...but you are talking about living ON YOUR OWN with a child..so you need rent, utilities, car, insurance, food, clothes for both of you..etc.
    Those companies aren't going to cut it to live on. A Biz is the only thing that is going to afford you time, and $...
    There are plenty of Biz that can help you not only on a financial level, but really do HELP YOU..like my business, which is a service protecting all americans.
    FOR THOSE THAT LOVE TO SLAM HOME BIZ's gotta tell ya...we ALL pay to go to work...Hmm Gas in the car, Uniforms or work clothes, haircut, lunch, childcare, nails, makeup tolls, care repairs...shall I keep going? WE are pre-conditioned not to think of those...however I pay NONE of the them to work from home..I pd. ONE TIME EVER to Own my biz and i pay my own membership to protect my family, but make 50 Times + return literally minim
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 1:18 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• The majority of what you will find are going to be home business opportunities, many of which are very legit. However, there are many companies out there that do hire home based workers. You just have to know where to look. I have some great information for you on working from home posted on my blog and a list of companies that hire home based workers on my website.

Good Luck in your search!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:49 PM on Feb. 22, 2010