I don't know why they are hurting so bad!

I have been having irregular monthly cycles for the past 4 months now. I have taken a pregnancy test this month just to check and it was negative but my boobs are constantly throbbing. And the tips are always raised as though I have been breastfeed?! My son is 13 months old and hasn't breastfeed since he was a week old. I miss my cycle last month but the month before had an 11 day cycle and the previous month missed that cycle as well. Why would my boobs be throbbing so horribly? I am on MonoNess birth control pills which I guess is the same as Ortho Cyclen or atleast thats what I was told. Any idea why this is going on?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:19 PM on Feb. 22, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• It could be your BC, I would check in with your doc.
    LadySaphira

Answer by LadySaphira at 12:20 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• It could be your birth control. I would go and talk to my Dr about it.
    Anonymous

• OP: I don't have insurance anymore so the only place I can maybe go that won't cost me an arm and a leg is the health dept...can they help me? Or does it need to be an actual dr? I go to get paps done and my bc at the health dept.
    Anonymous