Question about drug paraphernala

I found a water bottle with the bottom cut off and a straw through the cap. What is this used for. I found it in my son"s room. It doesn't look or smell like it's been used. Is it for pot or something else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:40 PM on Feb. 22, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• i think maybe pot
    Anonymous

• maybe used as a bong
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 12:42 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• sounds like a bong....for pot.... does it have a place to put pot?
    Anonymous

• I don't see how it could be used for pot. Doesn't make sense how that would work out, but it could be. Try this website...maybe it will help http://www.sunshinecoasthealthcentre.ca/drug-paraphernalia.html
    Anonymous

• I've never done drugs, so hopefully you'll get some info from someone with some sort of actual experience here, but since a water bottle and straw are plastic, it can't be used to smoke anything or it would melt when heated. I would think it would be used for huffing, but that's just a guess.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 12:44 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• Unless he has a science project he is working on I would suggest you drug test him. You can buy them on line for as little as $4-$10. Do not warn him. Have him come home, present what you have found, walk him to the bathroom and with the door open (or hubby in side) have him pee in a cup. You need to let him know that you are on top of things, that you can not be fooled, etc. I hope it comes out negative.... and if it does I think the fear factor that you are willing and will test him will work well for you. If it comes out that he has smoked.... well I guess you get to decide where to go from there.

(((hugs)))) wishing you luck!

Anonymous

• ThrivingMom is wrong, plastic bottles can be used to smoke anything, but I'd say it's a water bong for pot.
    Anonymous

• Why don't you ask him? And then discuss it. This is a perfect opportunity to talk about choices.,..good choices and bad choices. don't let him do drugs of any kind and impress upon him that he concentrate on positive things and school. Good luck!!!
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 12:46 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• did it have and tin foil on it? if so then prob pot........ my dad was a cop for a long time so i have somewhat an idea and i dont think huffing......
    Anonymous

• Its a gravity bong. really
    Christina2135

Answer by Christina2135 at 12:50 PM on Feb. 22, 2010