Squirting...TMI

So this is REALLY embarressing...but DH and I have been together for 2 years...and about 2-3 months after we got together we were having sex...and I um...well I squirted....I thought I had peed the bed!!! I had never been with anyone who has gotten me as turned on as he does, I just felt so connected to him and I had never experienced sex like ours...But it only happened once..it hasnt happened again since..but I REFUSE to even talk about it..he thinks its like great but I was soooo embarressed I wanted to die..I never thought it was real or that it could happen..but it sure did...but he has been in the middle east on a mission and will be back soon and im nervous that its going to happen again since we havent had sex in so long....why does it happen and how can I keep it from happening!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:23 PM on Feb. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• It happens when the clit is excited and the gspot/pubic mound swells up inside and there is constant hitting of the swelled gspot. You can probably control that by changing positions or having him stop for a few seconds between exciting the clit and thrusting inside. It's a shame you don't like it. It's amazing

Answer by admckenzie at 1:37 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• Well you really can't prevent it! It's like you said, it depends on how turned on you get with your spouse. It is definately not a bad thing and you should not be imbarressed by it! It is one of the things that guys strive for! It lets them know that they are doing their job and pleasing you to the utmost! It may be weird to you but trust me is exciting for him!!
    cgonzales542

Answer by cgonzales542 at 1:38 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• Read Tommy Lee's "Tommyland", he mentions this in his book
    Anonymous

• I do it!! It is amazing!! The best "O" ever!! I don't see why you should be embarassed about it. Like a pp said most men strive to get their woman to do it and it turns them on even more. It is not a big deal-just throw a few towels down and go for it!!!
    Carajust

Answer by Carajust at 3:48 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• Yeah, I agree with all the other posters. This is nothing to be embarrassed about, it's natural. And he probably feels like he's a sex god or something because he got you to do that. The wetter you get, the more they like it.
    chavela_carlita

Answer by chavela_carlita at 9:39 PM on Feb. 22, 2010