i have a friend that pisses me off to where i just wanna give up!!

i have to stay anon on this as she is on this site...
she makes plans and at the very i mean very last second dissapears or "her phone died" that kind of crap... her kid and my kid are good friends but she keeps doing this shit!!
weve been friends for 8+ years.... ggggaaaaaaaawwwwww she is annoying!!
what can i do to piss her off? i wanna get even ive tried talking to her ive tried commenting on it like your not gonna bail on me this time are ya? she says no then its 50-50 if she will bail....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:35 PM on Feb. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• why do you have to be best friends with the mom of your daughter's best friend? There's nothing wrong with the kids being good friends and the moms just being neighborly polite.

just let it go and don't be available for her anyone one on one. as long as her daughter and she are great to your own daughter there's nothing to be anxious about.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 1:38 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• Maybe she just doesn't like you. The whole wanting to get even thing makes you sound really immature and I probably wouldn't like you, either. Maybe she doesn't want to hurt your feelings by saying she doesn't like you anymore.
    Anonymous

• I used to have friends like that. Make your own plans & if she's late so be it. She will get the message
    Anonymous

• ignore works wonders,Dont call her and when you make plans tell her lets go to the park and when she says ok, you say "nvm i got other stuff to do,ttyl' keep doing that and she'll get the hint. She probably dont like you to tell you the truth and is secretly jelous of you,so she does this stuff to be mean in a different way,i seen this way too many times.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 1:46 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• I have a friend that was like that. Any time she "made plans" with me, I just listened, but didn't take it seriously and made my own plans. The few times she did call me like "So, what's up, are we still getting together?" I would just say "Well, I figured you'd be a no call/no show again as usual and made other plans. No offense, but I don't take you seriously anymore. I have better things to do than sit around waiting for you to call" She got the picture and stopped pulling that shit.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:48 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• Don't make plans with her and move on... Find new / other friends and when she decides to "show up" fine but until then just ignore her....
    Anonymous