UGH WHY

I havent had a period in 2 years...since ive been pregnant and nursing and on mirena for exactly a year this month...well I woke up this morning and I have brown discharge...and it kept being there and NOW its turning red UGH Im getting my period and im soooo pissed...I thought that since I was on mirena and I hadnt had a period that I wouldnt get them while being on it...the reason im so pissed is because DH is coming home soon and now we wont be able to have sex....UGH

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:44 PM on Feb. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Haven't you already posted about this? And yes you do still get your periods on Mirena just not as often. I still got mine every month but it only lasted two days.
    Anonymous

• I still get a monthly period on Mirena...it's lighter but still consistent. Getting your period is natural...nothing to whine about. And you can always have sex during your period, or after it's gone. It's not the end of the world.
    AidensMommy608

Answer by AidensMommy608 at 4:27 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• Life is a real bitch aint it?! hahahaha
    Anonymous