Why do some moms ask questions...

only to sit and watch their post for hours fighting with people that dont agree with their statement? weird... i just dont have the kinda time.. do you? If you do, what are you neglecting?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:50 PM on Feb. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Just because some people have an hour or two of free time doesn't necessarily mean they're neglecting anything.
    I don't sit here and battle it out with anyone, however, I do have a couple hours when my son is napping to do whatever I choose to do.
    Anonymous

• How do you know this is happening, unless you're there too?
    Anonymous

• I sit infront of a cpu all day at work, so i have the time to sit and read through whatever....
    Anonymous

• They have nothing better to do.
    BaisMom

Answer by BaisMom at 2:14 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• I guess some are bored, have nothing better to do or they love to create drama and watch everyone react.......
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 2:17 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• I wonder why some moms ask questions that are easily googled!
    Anonymous