Can I have prayers?

physical pain issues stemming from emotional ones. I had a nervous breakdown ect., I need God to heal me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:54 PM on Feb. 22, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I'm sorry you so sad mommy. Prayers to you and for you. Try praying for guidance to be able to work with stress. When I do that instead of being angry or frustrated and demanding specific solutions I feel so much better.

Maybe being around people who are not in a family situation or not would help. I feel good too when I go to a library. The people there are just sitting and reading it's not about family troubles or personal issues, it's about sitting in a comfortable chair and getting lost in fun magazines. And public libraries have meetings that are not partner oriented too - many adult older single women and much older men go to them they meet days and evenings too, sometimes weekends.

The clubs are about nonjudgemental friendship about different books, even crafts -Caring Crafters- just google different libraries in your county. You can go to any library in county or out of county even.

Talk to yr doctor too.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 5:36 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• Prayers your way hun, help yourself and God will too.

Answer by older at 1:55 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• Prayers for you. Take care of yourself.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 2:20 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• Praying for you.
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 2:22 PM on Feb. 22, 2010