i think i might be prego!

ok well i just had a period it lasted two days where usually its 3-4 days...i noticed that i am still having tenderness in my breasts and i have been a little nausuas and i got off my period a week ago..my hubby has been having morning sickness every morning just about. i have had headachs and lower back pain. i plan on getting a pregnancy test but im scared to find out if im not cause we have been ttc...any opinions would be greatly appreciated and please no bashing...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:58 PM on Feb. 22, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I would take a test to find out and if your still feeling the way your are then call your dr.
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 2:00 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• your hubby is having morning sickness? LOL
    Anonymous

• my hubby was having morning sickness with me as well so yeah it can happen and even my dr said it could... anyway take a test dont be scared the worse that can happen is that it say no.. if u r prego then congrats!
    TatymMommi

Answer by TatymMommi at 11:44 AM on Feb. 23, 2010