Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Health Department?

Will the health dept change your birth control if you call and let them know whats been going on with what your on? Or do you have to go to a dr? I posted a question earlier about my boobs constantly hurting and I have been having irregular periods with neg preg test. And my son is 13 months old and hasn't breastfed since he was a week old.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 2:02 PM on Feb. 22, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

Answers (2)
  • call and ask. since you are missing periods, and having breast tenderness-they may want to see you.

    Answer by mrsjosey1018200 at 2:06 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

  • all you can do is call them and find out. It never hurts anything to ask

    Answer by Anonymous at 5:31 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.