Hungry CONSTANTLY -- 6 weeks pregnant

Anyone else feel like this? If I don't eat, I get soo sick!! So far today I've had a Fiber One Granola Bar, a bowl of cereal, an apple, a BLT sandwich, carrots, 5 pretzels, and half a hot dog and it's only 2:00!!! Oh and a string cheese!!
My last pregnancy I was never this hungry. I'm seriously hungry every hour.

Anyone else???? What do you eat that seems to keep your hunger at bay for more than an hour or two??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:10 PM on Feb. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I drank alot of water. Seriously ALOT of water! I did snack every couple hours- crackers, carrots, apples and peanut butter...
    annaica

Answer by annaica at 2:13 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• I felt like I was STARVING throughout my entire pregnancy. People probably hated being in the break room at work with me, b/c it was always "You gonna finish that?"
    I tried to keep a couple of zippie bags with stuff like carrots, cereal, trail mix, etc in my purse to munch on. I found it helped to snack on little bits of food btwn meals, it cut down on the cravings for french fries, and I didn't wolf down as much food at mealtime.
    StellarJKD

Answer by StellarJKD at 2:15 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• im the same way. if i dont eat abot every hour i feel sick..so i eat constantly:)
    mywonderyears

Answer by mywonderyears at 2:39 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• Did you know that when the average person feels hungry, half of the time they're actually thirsty. Try drinking more water. Perhaps your dehydrated.
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 2:49 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• Ive been the same way..I dont remember being this way with the first one in the beginning either. I feel like 30 min or so after i eat i have to eat again and I've tried just drinking it just makes me feel hungrier.
    howardsmom

Answer by howardsmom at 3:32 PM on Feb. 22, 2010