quivering leg?

sometimes my 7 weeks old son's leg will shake or quiver kinda like his lip, does anyone know if this is normal? he kicks all the time and when you try to sit him down on your leg he tries to stand up and won't bend his knees lol. i was just wondering if he is putting too much pressure on his legs and it makes it do that?

EheartsZ07

Asked by EheartsZ07 at 2:25 PM on Feb. 22, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• its because his muscles are underdeveloped as all newborns are. no worries. :)
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 2:26 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• My youngest son had this problem even when he was a little older and learning to crawl. I was worried and asked the doctor, and he said not to worry that this was normal, a lot of babies do this. He outgrew it, and has never had the issue again. I think it's good to bring up any concerns to your pediatrician though, even if it's just for your peace of mind.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 2:31 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• oh yea i will tell his dr. about it too. i was just seein what you guys thought. thanks!!
    EheartsZ07

Answer by EheartsZ07 at 2:36 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• CNS immaturity, totally normal.
    Anonymous