Can anyone recommend me some really good cookware that is SS?

I asked this question about which would you perfer teflon or ss, I would like to get some brand new SS cookware can you please point me to the right direction on this I thank you so much. Perferably nothing too expensive for starters...7pc maybe :)

Oh and what color dinner ware should I go with (everything is ss my appliances that is) Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:33 PM on Feb. 22, 2010 in Home & Garden

• salad master. it's a bit pricey (in my eyes at least.. ) but it's great! they do in home sample parties... kind of like tupperware parties. you'll be blown away. they have payment plans.
    Anonymous

• Revere Ware has a stainless steel copper bottom set. It was under $100, I think around $60, when I bought it but IMO it's worth the money. My mom has had her Revere Ware set for 46 years. My set came with a large skillet, Dutch oven, 3 different size pots and lids. I've also shopped thrift stores and yard sales and found another large skillet and a small saute' skillet, both with lids.
    michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 2:46 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• Expensive, but it will be the last set you ever purchase - AllClad.
    I have 2 teflon coated skillets that I purchased from Bed, Bath, and Beyond and they are the Rachel Ray SS. But I didn't pay much for them (Coupons and on sale) and don't expect them to last long as Teflon coating doesn't last forever.
    I have an all induction cooktop and had to have magnetic SS cookware.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 3:01 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• Princess House! I will never own another brand, I've had many and this is truly the best!
    Anonymous

• i have calphalon,and am pleased with most pieces. when i can afford it i will get all clad. as far as dinnerware...do not get yellow! food looks so bland on yellow dishes!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 7:02 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• All clad. Sometimes you can find them at Marshalls or TJ Maxx and save $$. They are the best SS pieces on the market. Period. They will last forever and you could run them over with a dump truck and not harm them. They cook evenly. Chefs use them in commercial kitchens.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 9:06 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• I like Calphalon. The last time I had to buy new cookware I was considering All Clad and Calphalon. The All Clad are nice, but I didn't like the handles. To me they felt like if the pan or pot was full and I had to pick it up and carry it to the sink or wherever, it would be really uncomfortable. That's just me, though.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 9:35 AM on Feb. 23, 2010