what are all the ways to spell bryan?

I want to name my son bryan but I dont know how to spell it and I'm 32 weeks pregnant

Asked by mommas75 at 12:06 PM on Jun. 26, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Breeane, Bryanne, Briane, Bri Anne, Bree Anne, Bri Ann, Bree Ann
    BRAYAN, Bryienn, Briane

Answer by BreakingFree at 12:37 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• for a boy:

Answer by momoflilangel at 2:04 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• I only know of a couple ways to spell it. Brian, Bryan, and Brien, and Bryen some people add a t to the end of it.. to make it Bryant which i find pretty cute as well.

Answer by KristinRox at 3:46 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• I am personally not a fan of the " differently spelled names". To me if you are going to name a baby something "normal" don't try and make it "different" just because different happens to be popular now.
    I have a very normal name that is spelled very un normal, I have had to explain to every single teacher I have ever had, any place I have ever worked, etc what my name is. Then of course after I tell them how to pronounce my very simple name they ask the reasons behind my name being spelled so differently. I was so embarassed as a kid having to explain it.
    Bryan, Brain, Briyan, Brayin that is all I can think of. Good luck.

Answer by Anonymous at 2:59 AM on Jun. 27, 2008