I need a styling creme for natural curly hair that won't leave my hair crunchy/hard or still frizzy. Any suggestions?

spaangel13

Asked by spaangel13 at 2:37 PM on Feb. 22, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• i couldnt find anything..i just use lotion..but not to much cuz it gets oily.. even the ones for people with crimpy hair didnt work..
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 2:40 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• Curls Rock Amplifier by TIGI Catwalk. The entire Curls Rock family is great (Shampoo, Conditioner, Booster, Leave In, Amplifier, etc.)
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 2:42 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• I use the one from Tresemme-very good.Its got a green pump on it.
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 2:50 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• ISO Bouncy Creme. It is absolutely the best product, in my opinion, for curly hair. It tames frizz, helps structure your curls, smells great and is pretty weightless. It doesn't leave any nasty residue or leave your hair crunchy. It gives a very soft, natural look. It's amazing and I use it frequently when I don't straighten my hair. Try it out. I think you can get a free sample of it from Sephora or Ulta.
    crystac

Answer by crystac at 3:30 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• Sexy Hair's Curly Hair creme. It's like a light lotion and doesn't feel crunchy like a gel. : )
    Sara.Robyson

Answer by Sara.Robyson at 9:59 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• Thanks to you all for answering and giving me some suggestions.....I now have a few to look at. :o)
    spaangel13

Answer by spaangel13 at 1:47 PM on Feb. 23, 2010