Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

if you take a muti vitamin

What kind do you take? I've been trying different ones and can't seem to find one that I like. I'm looking for one with high calcium content, I only want to take one or two pills (not like 6 a day).

Answer Question

Asked by gypsymama532 at 3:13 PM on Feb. 22, 2010 in Health

Level 16 (2,932 Credits)
Answers (7)
  • I take my sons-flintstones.

    Answer by SaraP1989 at 3:15 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

  • i take prenatals (ttc), iron(anemic) and calcium supplement.

    Answer by Christina2135 at 3:20 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

  • I take Centrum daily then 3 times a week I take a supplement combination pill of Calcium, Magnesium and Zinc to help heal a bone injury.

    Answer by admckenzie at 3:30 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

  • You may be looking for something that does not exist. I take a multi, a cal/mag/d, a probiotic and hemp oil.

    Answer by rkoloms at 3:32 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

  • I take an adult gummy vitamin.

    Answer by serioussifL at 3:33 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

  • I take my girls gummy flintstones type, lol..

    Answer by kjfamily at 3:35 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

  • if it is calcium you are after...try lots of dark green veggies. it is most efficient for your body to get nutrients from food, rather than a pill. the more something is processed, the less goodness it has for you. if you want Ca for strong bones you could do weight bearing exercises as well!
    good luck with your quest to better health!

    Answer by happy2bmom25 at 6:31 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Health
Can Prozac effect menstruation?

Next question overall (Pregnancy)
Midwife or Doctor