Botox

Has anyone ever had botox to help with wrinkles around the eyes. Pleae let me know if so and the outcome?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:15 PM on Feb. 22, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I did/do. not only does it take some away it prevents them from forming. I didn't experience any numbness or paralysis like some people worry about. It was fast, painless, and inexpensive. It was also done by a plastic surgeon, not dermatologist. (they are more familiar with the way muscles and such work)
    Christina2135

Answer by Christina2135 at 3:19 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• Why are people so afraid of aging? It's natural. It happens. Not to mention why would you want to inject a TOXIN into your face? EW!
    Anonymous

• Botox paralyzes the muscles to prevent the wrinkle, I do not like the idea of paralyzing any of my muscles, no thank you! You might not feel it but this is what it does.

Answer by older at 3:29 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• Well as a matter of fact I am not worried about aging....I am actually having it done for a medical issue...and if it is going to help with my aging....so be it. Cant beat it my insurance company is covering it. Thanks Christina YOUR answer was very helpful.
    Julie0039

Answer by Julie0039 at 3:31 PM on Feb. 22, 2010