custody question

What are the chances of my ex getting full custody of my 6 month old? He has a better paying job and a supportive family but I'm a nursing mom who is working. I'm freaking out though! I love my daughter so much and couldn't imagine loosing her!

mommy06and09

Asked by mommy06and09 at 3:40 PM on Feb. 22, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Most Likly As Long As U Have A Stable Home Food Working Can Prefide For Ur Child They Mostly Rule In The Mothers Favor Unless The Can Prove Otherwise.
    Anonymous

• The mother is usually favored. Especially if you are nursing and have a stable environment and she has been with you for the past6 months.
    threeeunder3

Answer by threeeunder3 at 4:11 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• My mother was a proven crack addict and proven mentally unstable. She was also unemployed while my father was employed and owned his own home (she rented) and she still got custody of us. I'd say the chances are slim to none
    Anonymous