Why do I keep going back...I want to walk away!!

please I'm not asking for bitchiness or put downs its been emotional wreck and don't know how to deal with it let alone pregnancy hormones..
I have been with "ben" for 3 years total with a 6 month split inbetween but let me tell ya the break was my fault and I told him I didn't love him(
I did but didn't want to be tied down) anymore and hurt him bad he would do anything for me and proposed to me. During those 6 months he started dating a girl. I dnk and got ahold of him to hope we could start talking again. He told me that him and that girl ended a month ago when we started hanging out. Everything was great again...butterflies..love great then started drinking on weekends and fighting I was not a drinker so how I reacted during fights was embarrasing...but when we'd drink and fight I would have him take me home and tell him were over. Well my stupid ass found out that when these situations would happen he would go

mommy2be402

Asked by mommy2be402 at 3:41 PM on Feb. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• ADDITION! he was going back to that girl he dated for 4 mths and 3/5 times he went to her slept w/ her..he would tell me he doesn't have nothing for her she made him feel good about himself when we faught. We've split up a few times for weeks and he keeps coming back..(why the hell don't he go to her and stay??) please help just don't critisize I love him more than anything and he says he's trying but I just can't let go of what he did or if he still has feelings for her or he will keep going back to her...the drinking and me have stopped!! yay! but please help me understand why he would? is there feelings for her? why don't he stay with he instead coming back to me???
    mommy2be402

Answer by mommy2be402 at 3:46 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• Its called a safety net, hun.
    EvaSerenity

Answer by EvaSerenity at 3:49 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• Marriage counseling is in order here before you go down the aisle. Frankly, I don't think Ben is worth your time or hers. But the fact that the drinking is gone is a plus in his favor.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:49 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• And btw, I was so not being bitchy, just honest.
    EvaSerenity

• possibly he is trying to get back at you and he still hasnt got over when you hurt him... you both may love eachother but why the drama? the getting back at eachother isnt going to stop if either of you cant get over the past. and if you cant get over it, there is no reason for you two to still be together.
    Anonymous

• well he's still drinking but i can't...fights haven't been very bad but I have a feeling he still talks to her on side now...I have a hard time of holding grudges....u know it's just if it seems there still is feelings there then why not let me go and be with her?? I just don't get it... not to sound crazy I even mess her on myspace and asked but she didn't answer and today he's sounding weird but today is day his dad died years ago..but i think she got a hold of him and told him....I'm thinkin of breaking it off completely with him till babies born tomarrow good idea?'
    mommy2be402

Answer by mommy2be402 at 3:57 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• sorry darlin' but that's not love. it is relationship addiction. put the man out of his misery and let him go. u 2 are toxic for each other and it's just sad to see those things happen to people.
    Anonymous

• "well he's still drinking but i can't...fights haven't been very bad but I have a feeling he still talks to her on side now..."

RED FLAGS. Get out of this. Today.

Answer by gdiamante at 8:24 PM on Feb. 22, 2010