Can i mix Whole milk with my DD formula??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:47 PM on Feb. 22, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• How old is your dd?
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 3:47 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• If baby's less than a year, no. If more than a year, no need for formula anymore.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:49 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• It is not a good idea to mix the two it leads to too much of certain vitamins which leads to problems for baby.

Anonymous

• okay, this is confusing to me, when doctors say you can give ur baby whole milk instead of formula, they mean as a form of feeding them? or just to drink in a sippy cup. Because my DD is used to taking a bottle of formula before naps, or bedtime, so now i just give her a bottle of milk?? I know this may sound like a stupid question but im seriously lost. To me, it doesnt seem like a bottle of milk would fill her up like formula would.
    Anonymous

• Is your child over a year? Or at a year old? If so yes you are to stop with the formula and go with whole milk. Foods are to be the main source of nutrition at a year. If baby is under a year do NOT give milk.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:00 AM on Feb. 23, 2010