I don't know what to do about this morning sickness

Everything I have tried wont work, even things I tried with my previous pregnancies. Crackers, water, small pieces of candies, fruit.. nothing. I am running out of ideas. It is so bad that I am to the point to if I even eat I get horribly sick :(
I haven't been to a Dr yet because we just moved and need to get the insurance changed over to Blue cross.
Any ideas?? I am so misrible!
Im 8 weeks 3 days
Thanks in advance.

Mrs.Owen86

Asked by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:56 PM on Feb. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• B6 vitamin and half a unisom every morning. My Dr had me taking it for morning sickness with both my pregnancies!!
    Malibustacy

Answer by Malibustacy at 3:58 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• Thanks!
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:59 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• I swear by sucking chocolate or peppermint. It always worked for me and my adult daughters.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:00 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• I agree with the 2 PP....also get into the doctor ASAP....my mom thought she was just incredibly morning sick and it turned out she was having twins!
    Anonymous

• well Idk what to say to help you except your NOT alone. I am having the worse nausea! I used to be able to eat 3 meals a day with snacks in between and now I'm down to 1! and I usually have to force myself to eat. I had my doctor prescribe me some meds but my insurance hasnt gone through and the meds are $1200! Not the kind of money I have laying aroung, although I wish:)
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 4:09 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• ginger ale, ginger snaps or ginger tea... ginger takes away nausea. worked like a charm
    mariisasmommy

Answer by mariisasmommy at 4:11 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• LOL anon! Don't scare me LOL
    We are as soon as we get teh insurance thing figured out. We didn't know that with this transfer that we would have to change our insurance.
    Noone told us til we got here.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:33 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• Mazel tov on your new family member!!

Here is what worked for me:
    ginger tea
    chamomile tea
    peppermint tea
    ginger chews

Remember, this is a sign of a healthy pregnancy!!!

Answer by rkoloms at 4:30 PM on Feb. 27, 2010