Weird dreams youve had lately?

share em!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:08 PM on Feb. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I had a dream that there was a new Olympic sport kind of like a luge, but with a skateboard, and instead of going feet first and stretching out, the rider had to double over, being very bendy and put his head on his knees practically, so head and feet were right next to each other and ZOOM! I woke up before the race was over, realizing it isn't a real sport.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 5:53 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• I keep dreaming that we are buying a bigger house and I always look at the kids room, never the master.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 5:22 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• LOL good question I watched the stepfather the other day and actually dreamed I was the lady in the movie the only difference was I ran down outta the attic and outside and he killed me as I was grabbing my keys from my pocket to unlock my car door.
    chica679

Answer by chica679 at 6:23 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• I had a dream last night that my sister had triplets. And she isn't having any more babies. WEird.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 9:59 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• i had a dream my SO proposed to me and started crying. Both are totally out of character for him :(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:55 AM on Feb. 23, 2010