Interesting/ Any thoughts?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/35519187/ns/health-aging/?GT1=43001

This is an article about baby boomers using pot to ease the aches of aging. I don't smoke pot but I thought this was funny that this age group is still smoking it.

ria7

Asked by ria7 at 4:11 PM on Feb. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have not read the article but I know a lot of people say that they use pot to ease pain. I used to smoke pot and while it was relaxing, it did not take away any pain. I don't really care who smokes pot and why, I just don't see it as a pain reliever personally. But hey if it's working for people then good for them.

Anonymous

• I kind of doubt it's for pain relief. That just sounds like something to say for the camera.
    Anonymous

• Marijuana can numb pain receptors causing the illusion of pain relief. Personally, I have found that it does wonders for migraines. Hail baby boomers!
    Anonymous