im 18 weeks pregnant and im not feeling my baby move as much.

So for 3 weeks my baby has moved everyday. untill today i only felt the baby move 3 times. i used my doppler to make sure the baby was okay and i heard the heartbeat but the baby isnt moving?? what could be the reason?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:01 PM on Feb. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I found out recently that my placenta was in the front of my uterus which makes feeling movement more difficult, also the baby is still pretty small and could have moved to a spot where you just aren't feeling it. I wouldn't worry about it. You don't really feel consistent movement until about 22 weeks.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 5:03 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• u could feel your baby moving consistantly at 15 weeks? that's really unusual.... but anyway, don't worry about it, it's too early to rely on feeling consistant movement
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 5:03 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• moved to another postion . Drs. tell you to not try kick counts until 30 weeks, because the baby still has room to move and "hide" before then.
    I really wouldn't worry to much about it.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:03 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• If you get worried try drinkng some orange juic or ice cold water! That always helped me get the baby to move when I was getting worried. Good Luck!
    MommytoBe987

Answer by MommytoBe987 at 5:07 PM on Feb. 22, 2010