Would you marry an openly gay man, because he suddenly decides to be with a woman?

This is a spin of another question, wanted to get some feedback from you wonderful ladies.

Asked by older at 5:23 PM on Feb. 22, 2010 in Relationships

Level 69 (2,285,492 Credits)
  • No- If he's gay he has no attraction to me. He'd be HIDING his true self.
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 6:08 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• no, because he's gay
    Christina2135

Answer by Christina2135 at 5:24 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• Nope. Only because with the switching back and forth, it is obvious that the person is confused and I don't think they would be able to fully commit to the relationship. And I probably wouldn't be able to deal with always wondering if he was checking out guys.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 5:24 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• if i thought he wanted to marry me bc he loves me, not bc he wants to be with a woman
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 5:25 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• yeah if he was rich, kind, generous, could do my hair so I look hot and make me look good in fab clothes. I would not have sex with him

Answer by admckenzie at 5:26 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• Why would a gay man want to be with a women?
    No I would not marry a gay man.

Answer by louise2 at 5:28 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• Personally I think love is over rated so yeah. If he can put up with me then I can put up with him. (no sex though so he can have sex with whoever he wants)
    Anonymous

• I agree with admckenzie!!
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 5:50 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• I recently dated a bi guy and have to say I was extremely disgusted by it.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 6:14 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• If you mean that he was once gay but has decided to come out of that lifestyle and has been through therapy or spent some time getting counseling or whatever help he needs and if he has been tested for std's, he would in my opinion be considered marriage material. If he decided one day that he wanted to be with a woman and wanted me to be his bride of choice on the morrow, then my answer would definitely be in the negative. Many men (and women, too) have left the homosexual lifestyle and are now happily married with families, so the question you pose is by no means unrealistic. I would just want to be extremely careful, as we all should be in marriage anyway.
    Anonymous