Is there a GO or Admin who will discuss racial issues with me?

I am doing a paper on racial issues in social networking, more specifically on CM. I am looking for someone who can be considered a 'leader' so a group owner, or admin who will chat with me about what racial issues exist in online social networking and how they are displayed/dealt with is something that I am looking for. I have tried the DRIH group and was denied membership. If one of the admins from that group would be willing to talk to me that would be ideal, but any GO or Admin who has experience dealing with racial issues on CM would be a great resource! Thanks

kristal2146

Asked by kristal2146 at 5:30 PM on Feb. 22, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• In DRIH the admins are usually listed on the group home page. Did you trying pming them about your paper?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:15 AM on Feb. 23, 2010

• You could just ask your questions here and the ladies could answer using anon, you will probably get more participation that way...
    Anonymous

• I need a source that I can site.. this is for a college level final, not just an assignment
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 5:53 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• cite*
    kristal2146

• I am an admin on a group, but I've never encountered racial issues ever. Don't know that this would be helpful for you.

Answer by gdiamante at 6:41 PM on Feb. 22, 2010