what do you think?

We do not know what the baby is yet so we have been thinking of names. If its a boy it will be a jr Hubbies idea. I get to choose the girl.. Do you think Amilia Michelle is a nice name?

Michelle is my middle name.

armywifeproud

Asked by armywifeproud at 5:42 PM on Feb. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i guess if she can deal with being called amelia bedelia all the time it's ok
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 5:45 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• LOL PP
    Even grade school kids I know don't know that book. I however LOVE Amelia Bedelia!!

OP I think is sounds really pretty!!! Great choice.

We too are doing the whoole " jr" thing,. Except if it is a boy he will be the 4th one not the 2nd LOL
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:50 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• actually i have never heard of that... I actually started liking the name when I heard it on Riding in cars with boys..lol
    armywifeproud

Answer by armywifeproud at 5:53 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• Oh OP you should SOOO look up that book. There are many stories. She is a maid and she does everything to the literal sense. IE in one story she is asked to heat up a can of soup so she puts the can in the pot on heats it up.
    My favorite one is " Come Back, Amelia Bedelia"
    Very cute funny books. My son loves them. I hope my daughter will too LOL
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:59 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• It is if you spell Ameilia correctly, when you spell it oyur way it looks like you can't spell
    Anonymous

• I think spelled your way is fine.... I like it.... I hate posting questions on here its always some negative bitter ass bitch replying!
    Anonymous

• You are so right! When they post something negative its always anonymous!
    armywifeproud

Answer by armywifeproud at 6:57 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• The problem with unconventional spellings is that the child gets to live a life of 'how do you spell that' and people spelling her name the way they think it should be spelled. I've known people who had their name 'corrected' by people (including clerks filling in government forms incorrectly) who were convinced they were right. Doesn't happen to Lindas or Janes or Justins, ever. Just a consideration...
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 10:23 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• This place is hopeless here. Instead of just answering if they like it or not allthey are worried about is the spelling. I have not even settled on this name yet. I dont even know if its a boy or girl!!
    armywifeproud

Answer by armywifeproud at 10:50 PM on Feb. 22, 2010