I know some woman are pregnant and never get a postive test could that happen to me?

I wanted to know if their is any one that had test come out showing they were pregnant and than with their other children the test did not work. I have had 3 children and my pregnancy showed on the test with in 3 weeks late. I'm now 7 weeks late and two test have been neg. I feel pregnant and have symtoms but for the test to show neg how would I not have enough hcg by now. I'm going to the Dr. Thursday

neaneah

Asked by neaneah at 5:45 PM on Feb. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• some people never turn a pee test for some reason, so I would go to the doctor and have a blood test done 7 weeks is a long time to be late.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 5:46 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• well the dr. should be able to tell you just by squeezing your belly if you're pregnant or not.... i guess you'll just have to wait and see
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 5:46 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• I never got a positive with my first I had to have blood drawn.
    Good luck with your appointment. I hope everything turns out good for you honey!!!
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:48 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• i took 3 test and they all came back negative...finally went to the doc and come to find out i was pregnant...so its a possibility! Good luck!
    litaboo2

Answer by litaboo2 at 6:27 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• it's pretty rare, i'd say that you are not pregnant if they are negative. keep us posted though.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 6:39 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• False negatives are very common. There are a lot of factors that alter how much hCg a pregnancy will excrete into the mother's urine, including other hormone issues (thyroid problems and diabetes particularly), obesity, extreme weight loss and a few other more rare conditions.

False positives are very uncommon and are caused by something else excreting hCg --usually serious problems with ovaries or uterus. Serious like cancer.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 9:31 PM on Feb. 22, 2010