Did anyone write thier own wedding vows??

If so can you please share with me what you wrote? I'm at a loss as to how to write this :( Even if you have nothing to share your ideas for me would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:45 PM on Feb. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• At my wedding, we didn't write our vows. We just stood up and said whatever came to mind. It was hilarious and touching. Then again, we had a VERY relaxed and casual wedding. We dressed up as pirates, for heaven's sakes! My advice is to sit and think of all the reasons you are with your SO, then tell him and everyone else. Good luck!
    DangerDarling

Answer by DangerDarling at 11:17 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• I can not beleave that no one has halped you out here.. when you are wanted to say your own vows then go for it I would say things that come to your heart and mind
    My idea is to bring out the best he has done for you and how he make you feeland what he is to look forward to in you and the future your going to share together. how that
    Anonymous

• My husband and I wrote our own vows, if I recall I said something like "He drove up in a white trans-am, not a white horse and was sporting a t-shirt rather than shining armor..I refereed to the sound God bless the broken road, by Rascal Flatts because I truly was broken (2x divorced !) before I met him. He loves me unconditionally, and I've never had that before. I told him I accepted him exactly how he was that day, that I would be his #1 fan and always stand behind him and encourage him, and I think I started if off by saying "What do you do if your real life exceeds your dreams...." I should know this because we have our vows on our fridge at home, so we remember what we said to each other.
    I spoke from my heart and tried to make it as original as possible, while making very personal for him. Anything that you say will be great, don't worry about what anyone else thinks about what you say.
    Julians_Momma

Answer by Julians_Momma at 9:35 AM on Feb. 23, 2010