Do you think Hooters(the restaurant) is degrading to women?Why or why not.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:55 PM on Feb. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Nope, I love their food. The girls are covered the most you see is cleavage. Even their shorts cover their butts. I see worse driving by a local high school.

Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:56 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• no, if they choose to work there then it's on them. hooters is a job, you're not a slave and forced to work there
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 5:57 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• No it's good business. Sex sells when the food doesn't. lol
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 5:59 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• I used to wait tables when I was younger, and didn't have to use my assets to help the restaurant get business.
    Anonymous

• No. They wear pantyhose. Their shorts are so ugly. They are nice. The food sucks though.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 6:04 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• Yes, I do. I don't go there and you can be sure my kids won't go there either. If the attraction is a woman's body, then yes, its degrading.
    Anonymous

• Yeah, I think it supports the whole "objectification of women" thing.
    Anonymous

• nope if the girls don't mind seving in those outfits I have no problem eating there. You are only exploited if it is against your will and no one forces those girls to work there. i wish they would have ladies night with dudes in tight tank tops and short shorts 8)
    mamak57

Answer by mamak57 at 6:06 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• If working at Hooter's is degrading to women, then so is a woman going to the beach in a thong bikini. You see a whole lot more of a woman's anatomy on the beach these days than you ever would at Hooters....and trust me, there are tons of men, young and old, who go to the beach for just that reason.
    meriana

Answer by meriana at 6:22 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• I think its fine...but I wanna start a "sister" chain for women with barely dressed MEN waiters...

I will call it Whangs....or maybe Dingies....or possibly Peckers...

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL .....I can just see Bachlor and Bachlorette parties pulling up together...one group going to Hooters...the other group going to Peckers....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 6:26 PM on Feb. 22, 2010