ladies help me out!!! i am almost 28 weeks and earlier my lower left back was cramping and it moved to my lower left stomach and then to my vagina,what coudl this be? then later my back was hurting even when i took a breath, i wen to the rest room and it all stopped what could this be

riparianah

Asked by riparianah at 7:06 PM on Feb. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• it sounds like u could have a bad UTI. i have had some so bad (while pregnant) that i thought i was i labor. drink lots of water and cranberry juice. see if that helps any. if ur next dr appt is pretty far away, call ur doc to see if u need to come in sooner. there is a chance it could be something else more serious, so dont wait if the pain is unbearable. always better to be safe than sorry. but chances are it is just some sort of UTI. good luck
    Phippsandrea

Answer by Phippsandrea at 7:10 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• Round ligament pain. It shoots everywhere and gets worse as you get further along. Look it up for more info.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 7:11 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• also, if it is a uti, u will need antibiotics. so call ur doc neways.
    Phippsandrea

Answer by Phippsandrea at 7:12 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• Call your nurse. Could be a couple of things. But why suffer in pain if there is a solution?
    MrsSeptember

Answer by MrsSeptember at 7:13 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• It sounds like you pulled a ligament or even strained a muscle, that happens a lot as you start to really stick out, and walking wrong will do it, breathing wrong etc.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 7:21 PM on Feb. 22, 2010