Do you ever feel like you'll always fail?

We try and try and things never pan out. We get hope, it gets flushed. I can't do this anymore. It's heartbreaking. I try to be positive, but it's hard when things always change for the worst. I am usually the most positive go getter, opportnist, strong hardheaded person. I think I'm breaking.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:15 PM on Feb. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• your no breaking your human,and it hurts to fail but good thing is we all do.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 7:18 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• yes, i do feel like that sometimes! but here lately I am feeling more accomplished and its because of small things. Like buying a van for our family of 6, and just paying it off. Paying of our stove and T.V. and being able to pay up are rent and bills. These things makes me feel good, because My husband and I accomplished something... that would have in the past been very hard for us to do... becauseof lack of funds. I always feel accomplished because we can buy our children clothes and shoes when they need them and toys or gadgets if they want them.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 7:20 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• I do what I'm told I need to do to get where I want and I always end up getting told no anyway. I feel so stupid. I'm tired of jumping through hoops of fire to just keep getting let down.
    Anonymous

• whats the real question? maybie we can help you a little better
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 7:26 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• I have a huge decision to make and no answer seems like it's the right thing to do.
    Anonymous

• yes and it is even worse when people say not to give up...
    Anonymous