quiting smoking

and I'm loosing my mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Any one have any tips on how to help me ease my nerves a little?
Thanks

mommymeg03

Asked by mommymeg03 at 7:18 PM on Feb. 22, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Go to whyquit.net , that has lots of stories and facts to read when you are having a craving. You can do that instead of having a cigarette. Cravings last only three minutes, so whenever you get a craving, look at the clock, and wait three minutes. It's amazing! But really, when I quit, whyquit.net was my favorite. There is support, facts, stories, and lots of things that make you not want to smoke!
    Amber211

Answer by Amber211 at 7:21 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• Lol. . . not done. . . You can also blow bubbles instead of smoke, hold a straw and "smoke" it, talk to someone close to you (bitch all you need!), drink water. I don't know if you sing, but singing always helped me, because I know my voice will improve with time because I've quit! Whatever you do, don't give up!! It's so easy to fall back into it, and so easy to convince yourself that it's okay.
    Amber211

Answer by Amber211 at 7:26 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• Have a read and watch this video. It'll kill some time and it'll reinforce WHY you need to quit. I'm working on that myself and I find these kinds of things remind me quite well.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 9:34 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• UGH I don't want to watch nasty videos, I just want to not cry at nothing and not kill my kid
    lol
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 10:06 PM on Feb. 22, 2010