what are you reading right now?

share what you are reading right now or just finished and would like to recommend....

roseisrose

Asked by roseisrose at 7:21 PM on Feb. 22, 2010 in Entertainment

• I just finished "chasing the dime" by Micheal Connely. Its really good infact all of his books are. I would also reccomend anything by David Balldecci. I think thats how you spell his name. A couple of days ago I read "shutter Island." It was suprisingly good. I dont remember who the author was though.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 7:25 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• "Hot Rocks" by Nora Roberts... It's okay, I have read a lot of her books and this one isn't at the top of the list...
    The next one I will be reading is "Undomestic Goddess" by Sophie Kinsella. I read her book "Twenties Girl" a while back and it was really good, so I thought I would give this one a try. Before "Hot rocks" I had read "The Angels Game" by Carlos Ruiz Zafón. It was good but very complex.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 7:31 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• I am working on two books right now : Richard & John: Kings at War by Frank McLynn and Six Wives: The Queens of Henry VIII by David Starky
    They are both historical novels.
    Kaelansmom

Answer by Kaelansmom at 7:33 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• Death of a Salesman
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 8:29 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• Say Goodbye by LIsa Gardner..that and my books for my course.
    offrdngal

Answer by offrdngal at 8:31 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• I love Micheal Connelly as the first poster said, all his books are enjoyable but I especiall love the Harry Bosch series.

right now I'm reading "Drood" by Dan Simmons

last week I read 2 by Gillian Flynn, "Sharp Objects" and "Dark Places"...I highly recommend both.
    benjamink

Answer by benjamink at 10:13 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• I am reading "Undaunted Courage" for the second time. It is the story of Meriweather Lewis and the Lewis and Clark expedition.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 10:14 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• I just finished the 6 books of the House of Night series, really good.

Right now I'm reading a manuscript (again) called Blood Rebel. Seriously good. I'm hoping to see it in print. Can't wait. After that I'm thinking about taking the dive into another manuscript. Not sure what's coming down the pipe.
    heatheryn

Answer by heatheryn at 10:47 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• "Dominion" by Randy Alcorn. Hard read for me - not my usual style. Long book, over 600 pages. I'm working on it though, can't say whether or not I recommend it yet as I'm not even half way! Well written, just about stuff I'm not used to in my life.
    Anonymous

• I just finished Angel's Peak by Robyn Carr. It's part of the Virgin River series. I did not think I would like the series, but I love Debbie Macomber, Susan Wiggs, Sherryl Woods so I thought I would give her a try too. They are the suck you in type of books. Currently, I am reading Cage of Stars by Jacqueline Mitchard. It's okay.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:59 PM on Feb. 22, 2010