Am I Pregnant?!

I'm supposed to be getting my period in about 4-5 days but i've been experiencing nausea even thinking about food. I've also had a cold which could be why as well.

Just to make sure I took an at home pregnancy test "first response" and got a very faint pink line. My hubby tells me that it's there in every test no matter what, but i've also been told that it isn't supposed to be there at all. Can anyone shed some light on what it may be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:34 PM on Feb. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• A faint line is a positive test result congrats you are pregnant, you can wait a few days and test again the line will be darker, ANY test line showing means positive, ask you DH when the last time he took a pregnancy test was. LOL you are pregnant.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 7:36 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• I think any line is a positive...i would definitely make an appointment with an obgyn and get an absolute result. Congrats! and hope you were expecting lol
    myegoisprego

Answer by myegoisprego at 7:41 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• any line is pos
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 7:48 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• I just used the same test 1 line says its neg 2 lines says it positive I only got one line also. with my last pregnacy I used this test and got 2 lines and was pregnant it shows on the insert.
    neaneah

Answer by neaneah at 7:54 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• ANY line is a postive. The first tests that i took were digital. Both read "pregnant". Two days later i took "first response" tests, and both had a VERY faint pink line. CONGRATS!
    jennishallis

Answer by jennishallis at 8:24 PM on Feb. 22, 2010