What is going on!?

Okay soo...I didn't think I was pregnant until I started getting really nauseous and was craving food, and burping like crazy. I was pregnant couple months ago but had a miscarriage, so I know what it feels like to be pregnant. Well I started bleeding it was very dark brown then turned normal I guess, BUT only lasted 2 days and completely stopped. I've been throwing up on and off for the past week. And I'm still hungry a lot. Ive taken 2 tests but those were "errors" and then another test that said negative. I feel pregnant...I dont know why else I'd be throwing up and not getting better. Has anyone gone through this and still got a negative?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:41 PM on Feb. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• sounds like you're not pregnant but want to be imo, just wait it out another week and test again
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 7:43 PM on Feb. 22, 2010